We are very excited about the future of our education program here at the Department of Computer Science's Data Science Program and we hope you are interested in joining us!
Many students choose to come to USC because of our academics and innovative programs, but we also offer:
- Outstanding, well-paid, career opportunities in California's high-tech economy.
- Personal contact with a top-ranked faculty who are both world-renowned researchers and experienced engineers.
- A modern and challenging curriculum which constantly evolves with the latest research.
- Collaboration with other top students who are attracted to Los Angeles' international economy from around the world.
- Exemplary leadership in computer science research.
Important: The Data Science Program does not accept application materials, transcripts, test scores, or any other documents from applicants. Please do not mail, fax, or email any documents to us. For information on how and where to submit application materials, see the links below. Furthermore, we do not make decisions of admission and will not be able to provide application status updates.
Undergraduate Applicants: The B.A. Data Science is only available as a secondary program of study to matriculated students in the Dornsife College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences. Interested applicants should apply to another Dornsife B.A. program, then apply to add on the B.A. Data Science in their sophomore year.
Master's Applicants: For further questions about the graduate application process, please visit Prospective Graduate Students: How to Apply or contact email@example.com
Published on May 26th, 2017
Last updated on September 7th, 2021